Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Any Last Words?

~sigh~ As her mom and dad, our hearts break for her. We will work hard to support her and help her understand that she has NOT failed and she will continue to be an instrument in the Lord's hands her WHOLE life. Once again, thank you to everyone for your love, prayers and support. We are excited for Friday night...to give her a big hug and get her home where we can help her get better and back up to school to finish!!!! Love, Rosalee


Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:41 PM

I've come to find out that my mother has already filled you all in on the decision I have had to make this past week. I would like everyone to know that, even though I will be honorably released, I know that my mission isn't finished. It never will be. THe things I have come to learn and to love, to cherish and to make a part of me, will always be at the front in my life. The Lord has blessed me with this opportunity to get better...to truly have the health and strength I will need in the future to do His work. I am so grateful to the Lord and feel completely at peace that this IS exactly what I need to be doing with my life. I want to thank you all for your love and your support, your prayers and your fasts. THe Lord's work WILL go on and people WILL be blessed! I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the ONLY way we can return to our Father in Heaven and that Jesus Christ IS our Savior and Redeemer of the world. How grateful I am to Joseph Smith and the stand he took! What a sacrifice he gave so that we may have the truth and the world might be saved. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Lord's mouthpiece on the earth today and that the sealing powers of the priesthood have been restored. I know what my next steps in life are, and how grateful I am to be guided by this gospel and to have The Book of Mormon right by my side!! The Book of Mormon IS the word of God and I am blessed to read it and ponder it and study it each and every day. May the Lord bless you and keep you all safe! I'll arrive in the States on Friday night! See you when the time comes, and thank you all so very much for you love and support. I say these things in the name of my Lord, my Savior, my Brother and my Friend, Jesus Christ, AMEN. as always, SORELLA camille m. bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment